CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Song

Some of us were hanging out the other day and we got to talking about a couple of movies and one in particular that I admit I think is awesome is Happy Feet. Say what you will but I think it is a great movie. Anyways, even though I think the movie is particularly about making baby penguins, one of my friends pointed out the fact that it's about the heart song of the penguins. This got me to thinking about my own song. Everybody, as seen in the movie, is singing for the same reason but we are all singing to a different tune. By this I mean that everybody has their own way of singing this song, which is to say that we all have been given different gifts but we are using them for the same purpose, for the glorification of God! My prayer is that my heart song is overflowing from me so that others can see Christ at the center and nothing else. As I continue to grow and learn in my faith, my song will become louder as the love of Christ will continually overflow from me. What song is your heart singing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey - i love the idea of a heart song, it really made me think about what song is overflowing from my own...the praise song "heart of worship" comes to mind since it talks about it not being about ourselves but the One we should worship!

hope you are doing great! :)

Anonymous said...

JOSH-U-A! I told you its not all about sex in that movie. Its a good stinkin movie and your "friend" is MEEEE!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.