CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 22, 2006

Surgery

Well it's been a few days since I've been able to sit down and think and type. So I had surgery on my foot again and that went really well and I am recovering now with almost no pain, which is amazing!! I would like to say thank you to everyone who prayed for me during the week I really appreciate it. It is amazing what can happen when people care enough to say a simple prayer for you. Prayer is so powerful and something that the Bible says is definitely necessary. Prayer is our way to communicate with God, not soley to ask for things, but it is a way to converse with Him. We usually spend too much time talking, whining, and asking for selfish things instead of sitting with Him and just listening or reading His Word. So again I would like to thank all of you who spent the time in prayer for me and would encourage you to continue doing so, because God can do so many things if we give Him the time, glory, and praise. Are you wasting your time?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey boss, I just wanted to let you know that I'm glad you are doing this blog. I try to keep up with it and you always say something that I seem to need to hear that day. My answers to the questions at the end always seem to be "No," so it inspires me to look more closely at that facet of my own life and admire how God is doing big things in yours. Keep it up, bro. L8r