CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Life goes on...

This semester is coming to a close and we are finally in the last couple of days of exams! But with that, everybody including myself is extremely stressed out and is freaking out about these stupid exams. I really don't think we should have to take finals, but that's just my opinion. One thing I have noticed is that people change during exam week. Some people become hermit crabs and you never see them, others become really mean and unpleasant to be around. I realize that finals are a good chunk of your grade, but it isn't a matter of life or death. Some people become so caught up in these tests that they think if they do bad (and for most of them that means get a C!!) their college career is over. Au contraire my friends, no matter how you do on these tests I've come to find out that life does go on. It isn't the end of the world if I get a C in a class, shoot for most of my classes a C is GREAT!!! So be encouraged, and know that these tests are a small portion of our lives that will not hinder God's will for you! Know that God has your back and that He has a plan for you. That doesn't mean don't study, you still have to study and at least pass your class, but if you are meant to go to ____(insert Grad school of your choice) then God will see to it that it happens, so long as you remain faithful to Him. Study and try to do well but do not let it take over your life and stress you out! God is waiting for you with outstretched arms. Life will go on...

0 comments: