CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 02, 2008

An opportunity

So I was on the way home on Friday, to hang out with the fam and watch the Superbowl on my dad's new sweet tv! Anyways, I got about 50 miles away from Chapel Hill and my car decided to stop working. Definitely not how I thought my weekend would start. Anyways, I sat there for about 45 minutes and it was amazing! I definitely needed some time to just be secluded and just spend time with God. After this the tow truck finally got there and I got to ride with a guy named JC for about an hour, back to Chapel Hill. I had an hour to just hang out with this guy and just talk. He opened up to me and talked a lot about his family and some of the struggles they've been dealing with and I had the chance to talk about some mission trips and to just a share a little bit. This was an amazing opportunity that God laid right in my lap! It was great to be able to just talk and get to know a random person and show them the love of God and to just pray for them. I can only pray and hope that God will continue to show me and open my eyes to the opportunities he has provided. Are your eyes open?

0 comments: