CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Mistaken

Throughout life the one thing we have to continually ask ourselves is, what is our purpose? Take a second to think about that question for yourself and truly think about what your purpose is for living your life. Through everything we have been through this year with all the drama, heartbreak, letdowns, etc., whatever has come about I hope that my life has echoed the attributes that Christ has exampled for me. While that is my hope for the past, that should be my will for the future. Every moment I should be striving to live out my faith by offering my life as a living sacrifice for Christ (Romans 12:1). As we, Christians, live our lives everyday people should be mistaking us for Christ. Because of the way we live, everybody that comes across us should feel as if they had just seen Jesus!!! The latter should be what we desire; we should want to be mistaken for somebody else, that being Christ Jesus our Lord! In everything we do and everybody that we come into contact with, we should be mistaken for Him because being crucified with Christ, it is no longer us who live, but Christ lives in us! Are you being mistaken?

1 comments:

Chris said...

Hey man I totally agree with you on this one. I just got back from passion not too long ago and Louie and Francis Chan talked a lot about that. But anyways just thought id drop by and say hey and leave you a comment, take it easy bro!

Chris