CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 07, 2008

Intentional

This is something that I strive to be every day. In all that we do in the name of Christ, we are to do it in excellence and to the fullest. All of our actions should be intentional and for the sole purpose of bringing people the loving salvation of the one and only Savior! Be intent on one purpose (Philippians 2). Today I am leaving along with 11 other people to go to Argentina to bring the Gospel to people who have probably never heard it, or who have never heard the saving name of Jesus. I will try to keep writing here while I am away so that you can know how God is using us, but your prayers are important as well. God has laid a path and an opportunity in front of us and we are going intent of that one purpose. Are you being intentional?

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I am so proud of you! You make my heart smile with your devotion to the Lord!

Have fun:) Can't wait to hear all about it!!!