CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Like A Child

The following was written on the plane ride from New York to Sao Paulo, Brazil:

I often think about my faith and how much I truly rely on and trust in it. Today I was sitting on a plane for what seemed like forever, but right beside of me was a mother with her two young sons on either side of her. Both boys were laid out and sleeping in the comfort of their mother's arms. So peacefully and securely they rest in knowing that they are in the arms of one who loves them and will do absolutely anything for them. I reminisce and think back to my childhood when I so often rested in the arms of my parents. The reality is that our heavenly Father calls us to His arms to find that same rest, comfort, and security. He has done everything already for us, including dying on a cross so that I don't have to experience the death and punishment I deserve, due to my sin. All we have to do is completely trust in the faith that we say we have in the saving name of Jesus! Do you have faith like a child?

0 comments: